BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 12, 2010

New song?? o.O

Well today was kinda bored...but at school is quite fun :)

just kinda depressing :P
but anyway when i was bored, i kinda used lyrics from songs to create a new one..
*kinda fits my life? i don't know whether its kinda true? oh well xD*

enjoy?? xD

It's gonna be me!
you.you
you're the reason for the tear drops on my guitar,
baby,it's the way you make me,
kinda get me crazy never wanna stop loving you!
All the way
shinning like the northern star,
and you got a smile that could light up this whole town,
I stay up and think of you.

Looking through the window,
strolling on the road,
thinking of you,
i wish for a star that somewhere you are thinking of me too.
You make me smile like the sun,
just one look at you

What do you want from me?
You took my heart away,
Love love love

Baby tell me one,two,three
1 thing to do, 3 words to say.
That's what i do,
and it's like baby,baby,baby oh~
can't you tell me that you'll always be mine..mine.

But now it's over!
Your're only gonna break break your break break my heart
Am i that easy?
To be hurt?
To be step on?
Your my heart,heart,heart,heart,heart breaker!
The magic is gone,
I can't excite you anymore.
Goodbye my love,
Last farewell....

and yea..it ends here :P
wonder if it's ok...
this is just a combination of lyrics..no copyright..=.=
and here are the songs i took the lyrics from ^~^

=it's gonna be me-backstreet boys
=tear drops on my guitar-taylor swift
=heart ache by (i'm not sure :P) sry
=you belong with me-taylor swift
=smile-uncle kracker
=what do you want from me?-adam lambert
=you took my heart away-michel learns to rock
=baby-justin bieber
=1..2..3..-(a band i forgot the name)
=dreaming of you-selena
=i don't care-2ne1
=break your heart-taio cruz *kinda change the sequence of you and me*
=am i tat easy-u-kiss
= heart-breaker-G.dragon
=ignorance-paramore *gt this lyrics from qao*
=last farewell-big bang

and yea..tat's the list of songs ^~^
hehex...kinda like a story line for me? i don't know :p
hahahahahahahahaha
k bye~~

0 comments: