BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, November 19, 2009

...doctor

so bored........
go play volleyball..(practice actually)
then wen coach tap the soft touch!!!
i run too slow
kena my hand at the wrist there...
*prack* gt sound..dun care then later follow hui ching car go back
my hand very pain..so look at it saw a big red bump there..
go see doctor..he pull my hand the fingers..oww T_T
very pain..but at least ok liau..
then balut it..put the medecine..all the herbs...
haiz..
then ok d today..
saw him...*sob* he look like he doesn't notice me..nvm
it's ok...TT_TT haiz
bored la today
can't go practice yet..
online aso nth to do...
haiz..no rain aso..at least i bought big bang concert(the great concert)
walau so nice!!
no waste my money!yay
haiz bored back..wat to do!! sien la

0 comments: